Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bring ur "A" game

(http://www.confection.com/bulk_wrapped/bulk_wrapped_basketballs1X1.png



If you don't like a challenge ... then this class is not for you.





If you think you can just show up and pass ...think again.





If you are computer illiterate ... hell, just don't bother.










English 111 with Mr. Gasparo can be challenging but in the end it's well worth it so you better bring you "A" game or go home. Mr. Gasparo is not your average teacher, passing out handouts and always reminding the class when assignments are due. If you want the grade then it's your responsibility to get the work done and turned in on the day specified. Being in Gasparo's class also has it's perks. He rarely writes on the board so when he does it;s important. Some of the class assignments are pretty cool, like the class discussions. A lot of teachers don't do that in the classroom anymore. He also offers his students a chance to come in to have one on one time with him to get help with assignments. Being in English 111 taught me a lot of new things because I'm not what you would call computer savvy but now I have a better outlook on how to use the computer. I enjoyed my classmates and at times it really didn't feel like we were doing any classwork. I'm so glad that this class has come to an end but I'll take everything I learn form this class and apply it to the next class hopefully it wont be English 111 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment